Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the following types of jute products:
- Hessian/Sacking cloth & bags.
- Jute yarn/twine.
- Shopping bags/ Promotional bags.
- Beach bags.
- Other jute diversified products.
Yes, we do provide samples for free. However, we need your DHL/ TNT/ FEDEX/ UPS account number.
- Telegraphic Transfer (TT).
- Irrevocable Letter of Credit (L/C) at sight.
We generally quote prices in US$ FOB Chittagong/Mongla.We can also quote prices in CFR or CIF. The import and custom duty charges at the importing country will be borne by the consignee.
Yes, we do accept customized orders in terms of fabric, size, design and packaging. Do let us know if you have any special needs.
- By sea- The most economical way to ship goods is through sea. It will take about 4-5 weeks to reach the destination port. The buyer has to pay for import and custom charges at the importing country.
- By air- This shipment mode works out much faster (about a week) but expensive. The buyer again has to pay for import and custom charges at the importing country.
To be on the conservative side, we advise our buyers a period of 30 days. However, in most of the occasions we ship our goods much faster. We will keep you updated on the delivery schedule once the order is confirmed.
Yes, company logo/design can be printed on the bags.
- Traditional goods- Traditional goods are packed in iron bound bales.
- Diversified jute goods- Packed in 5/7 ply cartoon with a maximum of 50 to 100 bags in each cartoon. We can also pack as per your specifications, e.g. polypack, label etc.
Yes, we allow for goods inspection from SGS, BIS and other reputed agencies.